Spider Bite... Spider Bite... Is That Mark A Spider Bite?
Does This Look Like A Spider Bite To You?
Almost all spiders are venomous. That's how they hunt. Most spiders are too small, or their venom too weak, to be dangerous to humans but, of course, that all depends on what your definition of "dangerous" is.
Last weekend, the right side of Mike's nose starting blowing up like a red balloon. Come Monday his right nostril was almost completely shut. He's convinced it's the result of a spider bite... probably while he was sleeping Saturday night. IF it is a spider bite, it probably wasn't a Black Widow or a Brown Recluse. His nose didn't fall off after all.
Have you ever been bitten by a spider, scorpion, snake or any other potentially poisonous creepy creature? Was it poisonous? What happened?